Ladies, we all know our handbags can weigh us down… Learning how to condense our “baggage” is a key component we should try to practice in our daily lives. Bubble gum wrappers , shopping receipts, make-up , and more might have a home in our purses right now. Here are six essential items to keep your purse and your life organized and well stocked.
- Lotion: Lotion is very important to carry in your purse, the weather is constantly changing and you never know when your hands will need to be moisturized.
- Breath Mints: Make breath mints your best friend. Right after eating a delicious onion or garlic infused meal. Breath mints will save your life before your important business meetings.
- Powder Compact: Freshen up your beautiful face after a busy day. Long-lasting facial powder will make you look as if you did not break a sweat.
- Perfume: A roll-on travel size perfume is the perfect small item that will keep you smelling great throughout the day without taking up a lot of space in your bag.
- Mirror: A handy dandy mirror will never get old. Who doesn’t like checking themselves out here and there.
- Lipstick: Always carry emergency lipstick. A fresh coat of lipstick will maintain your signature style. Never leave your house without it …. never.